Lavender and Sage Bath Bomb
- Needs Witch hazel spray
- Needs 10 drops castor oil
- Needs ¾ oz. lavender flower powder
- Needs 10 drops olive oil
- Needs 60 drops green soap colorant
- Needs 40 drops of lavender oil
- Needs 40 drops of sage oil
- Needs 1 1/8 oz. Bentonite clay
- Needs 32 oz. citric acid
- Needs 60 oz. baking soda
- Take out a big bowl and add the lavender flower powder, citric acid, bentonite clay, and baking soda. Ensure that they are combined well.
- Bring out another bowl and add in the lavender oil and the essential oil and mix perfectly together before adding in the green soap colorant
- Now pour in the olive oil and the castor oil to the rest of the oils and blend them well. Add this mixture to the bowl with the baking soda and use a blender to mix them all together evenly. Check if the ingredients are blended well.
- Take the mixture and pack it into the silicone molds by your fingers. Let the mixture rest for at least next 24 hours until they get hardened.
- Take the mixtures out of the mold when it gets hardened and store them in an airtight storage container and then use in a warm bath whenever you would like.
Orange Bath Bombs Recipe
Orange food coloring
4 Tbsp. Water
2 tsp. orange oil
1 c. Epsom Salt
2 c. citric acid
4 c. baking soda
2 c. cornstarch
- To get started with the recipe take out a big bowl and add Epsom salt, citric acid, cornstarch, baking soda and take some time to make sure they mix together well. Pour orange oil into the mixture and mix it well again.
- Now add orange food coloring to the mixture as much as you want until you feel like it is the right color of orange.
- Take some water and just missed it over the mixture. This water will help you to bind the ingredients perfectly together. You just have to make sure that you have to press enough into the mold.
- Now make the mixtures take place over to the mold and firmly press them. Let the molds set for at least 24 hours until it gets harden and it will get out of the mold easily.
- Store these Orange bombs into an airtight container and then place these into some warm water during your next bath.
For the bath bombs, I recommend you to use a plastic clamshell version as it’s the easiest to store and shape. One product that I recommend is Ian’s Choice’s plastic bath bomb molds. You can buy it from Walmart or at their website: https://ianschoice.com/shop/